Friday, June 1, 2012

No excuses

Since I am officially registered for the marathon, I feel the need to spend even more money on stuff to get me ready. I bought a hand-held water bottle for the long, summer (read hotter than hell) training runs! I do a lot of greenway running and the sections on my side of town are really lacking on the water fountain front. So hand-held, I hope you treat me right! I'll report back after I actually use it.

my fancy new water bottle

I also bought a new pair of shoes. My old ones have seen better days. I really like the Asics Women's GT 2170 Running Shoe. I ordered them this time around since my local running store was completely out of my size and couldn't get them in until July! Last time I got them in "electric violet" but switched things up this time with the "apple" color!

my sweet new shoes

So now I have no excuses! Game on!

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to find a water bottle i don't hate. I am excited to hear what you think of this one, it looks new and improved from the older versions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete