Monday, October 22, 2012

Recap: week 12 of marathon training

This week was hard! I don't know if it is because I just finished a race or if was just a damn hard week for no reason.

Monday: flew back from Baltimore
Tuesday: 2 mile trail run in minimalist shoes - destroyed calves
Wednesday: 6ish mile run with JB - could hardly walk afterwards
Thursday: took day off because I had to hobble around
Friday: rest day again
Saturday: ran 16 miles!!! whew...it was rough. The weather was pretty perfect but I was hurting by 3 miles in. Thank goodness the audio book kept me occupied most of the way.

at least I had pretty scenery to look at

After the run, I got to hang out with old highschool/college friends who were back in town for the UT football game! So great to catch up! And not a single picture was taken. I blame that on the run.

Sunday: started packing for my big move! That's right..I'm moving. Same city, different house.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that your move goes flawless. Moving is never fun no matter how far you have to lug your stuff.

    ReplyDelete