Monday, November 19, 2012

Recap: week 16 of marathon training

We are down to 11 days!!! Since I went a little too hard last week, my knee has been acting up. I decided to play it safe this week.

Monday: rest day!
Tuesday:  Yoga focused on stretching
Wednesday: hit the road bike on the trainer for 45 mins - my biking legs are not with me anymore :(
Thursday: ran on the treadmill for the first time in years. still not a fan. and I kept hitting the emergency stop button on accident, so I have no idea how far or how long I ran :/

see that GIANT button? how could you not hit it??

Friday: Sushi with my baybay and fell asleep on the couch watching a movie..very eventful Friday night
Saturday: Ran 12 miles on one of my fav greenways. Such a beautiful day! That same greenway is attached to trails. Joel took Ari mountain biking while I ran. pretty sweet deal.

oh hey crazy pants

can't complain too much on a day like this

worn out Ari makes sure the important end is supported

Sunday: did touch-ups all day at the condo....so close to being ready to put on the market!

2 comments: