Friday, April 27, 2012

Garmin!, pizza, and jewelry

The title was actually all that was originally written in this post. I laughed when I read it again so I kept it as the title. Clearly this is a random post to catch up on tid-bits... 

I GOT A GARMIN! My sweet boyfriend surprised me with my very first Garmin! I am SO excited! 
my new toy
I have only used it once and only for 1.5 miles. My run got stormed out the other day. But I'm going to play with it again tonight! And on my trail race on Sunday! So excited to play with the features and Garmin Connect! 

In other news, the boytoy and I made flatbread pizzas! We've started doing a workout and then cooking on our weekly date night. This week we did core and upper body - man am I sore! Then we made these delicious pizzas! We went straight vege - yellow and orange peppers, mushrooms, onion, and tomato with basil pesto and fresh mozzarella on wheat flatbread! It was super easy and so tasty!! 

delish pizza
Also, there is this plate-o-jewelry. I am making the jewelry for two weddings in May and these are the bridesmaids necklaces and earrings. I'm really happy with the way they turned out!
plate-o-jewelry
Lastly, I'm thinking about training for a full marathon! Never done one but I'm interested in trying the Rock and Roll Marathon in Savannah in November! Now I need to find a training buddy (other than my dog)!

1 comment:

  1. You will love your garmin- what a great gift. I am obsessed with mine and I am always upgrading. Oops. :-)

    ReplyDelete