Monday, April 2, 2012

13.1 in the bag!


My buddy Lauren and I finished the Covenant Health Half Marathon on Sunday! It's one of the hilliest around and we rocked it!! It was Lauren's first and she beat her goal time by 6 minutes!! Yeah girl!

We took some pre-race pics with Lauren's phone..

photo bommbbbb

a bit better

It was an early 7:30am start and the weather was a tad chilly..perfect for a race! The humidity, however, was a bit much for my taste. We were both drenched by the end (pictures of that to come). Thank goodness for wicking t's!

Here are my race results...obviously a screen shot from my iPhone. My goal was sub 2:00 but 2:01 will do I guess. I did reach my other goals of beating the walkers :) and getting a better time than in 2009. That was my first 1/2 marathon with a time of 2:18 so this is definitely still a PR!


Race and post-race pictures to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment