Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hitting the road...


... in more way than one!

1) I ran around my neighborhood yesterday. I only ran 2 miles due to a time crunch - that's the shortest distance I've run since I started training for the 1/2 way back in December! My body got into the rhythm and was very confused when I stopped! I do have to admit that sometimes it's nice to get an easy peasy run in, though.

When I got home, I had a package waiting on me...It was my "Sweat Pink" package! The lovely ladies over at www.fitapproach.com sent me a "Sweat Pink" shirt, lots of pink shoes laces, and a sweet hand written note! Can't wait to throw those pink laces on the trail runners.



Fit Approach is an initiative to spread the importance of being a healthy and active woman! I am officially an ambassador and ready to spread some pink around TN!


2) I'm hitting the road on a trip with the bf!! It will involve relaxing, bike riding, beach runs, and a wedding! Oh, and my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment