Monday, August 13, 2012

Recap: week 2 of marathon training

My weekly training recap...

Tuesday: ran 3 miles with Joel...super humid and it hurt
Wednesday: ran 3.5 trail run with Joel and JB...hurt so good
Thursday: ran 2.5 by myself (1/2 distance w the pup) in compressions socks..best thing ever

pup ran a lot this week..needed some cuddles
Saturday: ran 7 miles solo...unless you count pandora as a companion, then I ran it +1. Weather was beautiful and I was feeling good! 

After my Saturday run, I hit the park with the pup so he could get some playtime too!

grody water ball chasin'

I've been trying to eat better this week and I think it's really paying off. I can tell a difference in how bad my runs hurt...ha..gross. And I'll leave you to marinate with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment